Who We Are
We are the only curated global network of digital executives, directors and organizations working together to improve digital diversity in the corporate boardroom.
Our mission is to put qualified technology experts (QTE) into every corporate boardroom and to make all directors better digital directors.
What We Do
Connect qualified digital executives with boardroom opportunities and the governance community to improve boardroom digital diversity.
Work together to advocate and shape responsible digital policy to strengthen the foundation of the private-public partnership on these issues.
Provide expert advice and education on the critical issues in digital transformation and cybersecurity governance.
Work in the public interest to advance the practice of digital governance to shape and secure the digital future for everyone.
Companies with digital directors had 38% higher revenue growth over 3 years than those without qualified technology experts on their boards based upon MIT research.
—MIT CISR Research of 1,233 Public Companies 2019
Our Members. Their Companies.
We're a curated membership of digital executives, directors and companies working to shape and secure the digital future by improving digital governance. Membership is FREE for qualified technology experts and corporate directors.
Our CEO and Founder
Bob is one of the world's leading advocates for digital governance and launched DDN to address the lack of digital transformation and cybersecurity expertise in the corporate boardroom.
Bob's experience and background includes:
- CEO and Founder, DDN
- Professor of Management and Organization at the USC Marshall School of Business
- Senior Fellow Governance Center and Member Cyber Advisory Group, The Conference Board
- Board Member, National Association of Corporate Directors Pacific Southwest
- PwC Advisory Partner, IT Strategy and Operations practice leader and member of the Global and APAC Leadership Teams (Retired)
- Various advisory boards
- Former early-stage SaaS CEO and Director at Bloomfire Inc.
- Named to the Financial Times Agenda Digital 50
- MBA, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
He speaks and writes frequently on a range of business issues and has been published and quoted in:
Forbes.com, The Financial Times, Wired, CIO Magazine, Info World, Computer News, WSJ, CIO Update, Risk Professional, Computer World and The Atlantic's Quartz. His books include:
(2016) Chapter: IT and Cybersecurity Governance in a Digital World. The Handbook of Board Governance, WILEY
(2018) Chapter: Controlling the Uncontrollable Social Media. Navigating Information Technology In The Boardroom, RMA