Corporate directors need to understand the latest developments and issues in digital and cybersecurity risk oversight including systemic risk.
You can now keep up to date and learn directly from us. We're the leading experts in advancing director understanding and competencies in digital and cybersecurity governance.
Our boardroom briefings are 2-3 hours in length and can be delivered online or offline and cover a range of topics including:
- Systemic risk in digital business systems and the DiRECTOR(TM) framework for digital and cybersecurity systemic risk oversight.
- Leading practices in digital and cybersecurity risk oversight.
- Regulatory and legislative issues and trends.
DDN boardroom briefings help:
- Develop corporate director digital and cybersecurity oversight abilities and understanding of systemic risk.
- Keep directors current on regulatory trends.
- Help corporate boardroom effectiveness in digital and cybersecurity risk oversight.
- Demonstrate and document good faith in cybersecurity risk oversight.
Digital, Cybersecurity and Systemic Risk Governance (DICY) Analysis
Using Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software (CAQDAS) and techniques we apply our proprietary DiRECTOR(TM) framework to assesses boardroom skills, structure and scope of risk oversight disclosure on digital, cybersecurity and systemic risk. The DICY Report provides a narrative and overall grade of a boardroom's digital, cybersecurity and systemic risk governance policies and practices.
For Directors, By Our Digital Directors
Our briefings are delivered by a select group of DDN members and our CEO, Bob Zukis.
Our boardroom briefing faculty are some of the world's leading corporate governance professionals in digital and cybersecurity risk oversight. Many of our faculty are, or were, private and/or public company corporate directors. They all have significant management and executive experience in IT and cybersecurity and they all meet the likely SEC definition of a boardroom Qualified Technology Expert (QTE).
DDN has over 500 curated members with a broad range of digital, cybersecurity and corporate governance experience.
Digital success starts at the top. We'll help you make sure it starts in your boardroom.
Contact Us To See How We Can Help