Boardroom Readiness Training And QTE Certification
Being a technology executive and expert is one thing. Being certified as a board-ready and qualified technology expert or QTE, is another.
The SEC defined boardroom Qualified Financial Expert (QFE) as part of The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. We've applied this blueprint to define board Qualified Technology Expert (QTE) and designed and built the only boardroom readiness training program focused on preparing technology executives for the corporate boardroom.
QTE training is more than talking heads and panels. It's the only executive learning experience designed, built and taught by leading academics and experts in corporate and digital governance.
Participants will walk away with the tools and confidence they need to effectively contribute in the corporate boardroom. The one-day QTE Boardroom Readiness class covers:
- The history of corporate governance and the role of the corporate director
- Key trends, changes and current issues in corporate governance
- Leading practices in digital and cybersecurity governance
- Current issues and trends in cybersecurity insurance
- How to present and deliver complex technical and cybersecurity risk information in the boardroom
- Trends in digital and cyber governance regulations
- Boardroom compensation, director legal issues and board resumes
- Finding the right board seat and interviewing tips
At the conclusion of class, QTE Certification is available through a comprehensive examination. Class tuition is $895 per person, which includes textbook, case and other pre-reading materials. The QTE Boardroom Readiness certification exam is available for $195 and can be taken at the end of class.
Give us one-day, and we'll make you a boardroom ready QTE. Go to our Courses & Events page for dates and to register for an open class (registration opens shortly).
Contact us if you are a group and would like us to schedule a class specifically for you.
We look forward to seeing you in class.