Digital and Cybersecurity Leaders - Executive Membership
Membership is FREE for technology and cybersecurity executives who want to develop their digital and cybersecurity risk oversight skills and embark on a path to the corporate boardroom.
Executive Member Benefits:
- Gain access to proprietary insights to learn about leading practices and issues.
- Join exclusive education events focused on digital and cybersecurity governance.
- Obtain the QTE(TM) certification to identify yourself as boardroom trained and ready.
- Identify yourself for boardroom service and as a leader in digital and cybersecurity governance with digital badging and through the Equilar Diversity Network.
- Attend events and network with other leaders shaping and securing the digital future.
- Add your voice to shape responsible digital and cyber governance policy.
Corporate Boards - Annual Boardroom Membership
Every corporate board and its directors should be leading in setting the digital and cyber tone at the top of their company. Full boards and their directors join DDN to develop and adopt world-class digital and cybersecurity governance practices and capabilities.
Develop your corporate director's digital and cybersecurity governance skills and immediately transform your board's ability to govern digital and cyber risk with the help of our experts. We're the only professional organization focused exclusively on digital and systemic cyber risk oversight. Full boards enroll all of their directors so that they can learn and stay informed on the latest issues in digital and cybersecurity governance and to infuse leading practices into their boardroom that can drive shareholder value, reduce litigation risk and reduce business risk.
Full Board Annual Membership Benefits:
- Each director will be able to enroll in the leading executive education program on systemic cyber risk and receive a masterclass Certificate of Completion to document their active learning on these issues.
- The full board or applicable committee will receive up to 8 hours annually of expert DDN support on digital and cybersecurity risk oversight issues.
- Directors will be subscribed to Boardroom TV the only cybersecurity risk awareness micro-learning training for directors.
- Individual directors will gain access to proprietary learning content on emerging and leading digital and cybersecurity oversight practices.
- The Nominating and Governance Committee will gain access to our curated membership to recruit board-qualified technology experts for no additional fee.
- Public company boards will receive a Digital Governance Report Card with annual updates to assess and grade their boardroom practices in digital and cyber risk oversight against leading practices.