Membership is FREE for board qualified technology and cybersecurity experts who want to develop their digital and cybersecurity risk oversight skills.
Executive Member Benefits:
- Gain access to proprietary insights to learn about leading practices and issues.
- Join exclusive education events focused on digital and cybersecurity governance.
- Obtain the QTE(TM) certification to identify yourself as boardroom trained and ready.
- Identify yourself for boardroom service and as a leader in digital and cybersecurity governance with digital badging, through the Equilar Diversity Network and to our corporate members.
- Attend events and network with other leaders shaping and securing the digital future.
- Add your voice to shape responsible digital policy.
Apply Now And We'll Be In Touch
Full Public Company Board Membership
We're the only professional organization focused exclusively on digital and cybersecurity risk oversight. Full boards enroll all of their directors so that they can learn and stay informed on the latest issues in digital and cybersecurity governance. Annual full board membership is $50,000.
Full Board Membership Benefits:
- The full board will receive an annual 2 hour masterclass on the latest issues in systemic cyber risk oversight.
- Individual directors will receive a masterclass Certificate of Completion after taking an examination to document their active learning on systemic cyber risk.
- The board will receive up to 8 hours annually of DDN expert support on digital and cybersecurity risk oversight issues.
- Directors will be subscribed to Boardroom TV the only cybersecurity risk awareness micro-learning training for directors.
- Individual directors will gain access to proprietary learning content on emerging and leading digital oversight practices.
- The board will be able to recruit board qualified technology experts from the DDN membership for no additional fee.
- Public company boards will also receive a Digital Governance Report Card with annual updates, to assess and grade their boardroom practices in digital and cyber risk oversight against leading practices.