We're Not Yet Taking Registrations As We Lock The First Date With Our Host. Check Back Soon.
QTE Boardroom Readiness is designed to give technology executives the training they need to understand corporate governance and the emerging practice of digital and cybersecurity oversight.
Qualified Technology Experts (QTEs) are board ready and experienced technology executives who have the skills, competencies and experiences to be corporate directors.
This class will help any technology executive be more effective in working with their own company's board, or to enter the boardroom as a corporate director. QTE Boardroom Readiness is a foundational learning experience in the QTE curriculum which is built upon the DDN DIRECTOR framework.
TOPICS & SESSIONS
- The history of corporate governance and the role of the corporate director
- Key trends, changes and current issues in corporate governance
- Leading and emerging practices in digital and cybersecurity governance
- Current issues and trends in cybersecurity insurance
- Communicating complex technical and cybersecurity risk information in the boardroom
- Trends in digital and cyber governance regulations
- Boardroom compensation and resumes
- Finding the right board seat and interviewing tactics and tips
QTE Boardroom Readiness is taught by USC Marshall School of Business Professor, DDN CEO/Founder and business executive, Bob Zukis. Professor Zukis brings over thirty years of management consulting experience and academic rigor to the QTE learning experience.
Bob is also the world's leading advocate for digital and cybersecurity governance. He is a Senior Fellow in The Conference Board Governance Center, an NACD SoCal board member and an author and speaker on digital and cybersecurity oversight.
Participants will participate in lectures, peer interactions and case reviews that focus on the key knowledge, skills and practical tools to be effective as a digital director in the corporate boardroom.
Participants can decide to sit for QTE Certification upon completion of the class. Participation in the class is a pre-requisite for taking the certification exam.