This is the only program of its kind in the United States.
Designed exclusively for Directors and the CEO, this two-day executive education program will provide attendees with the skills they need to properly oversee digital transformation and cybersecurity risk.
Corporate directors and CEOs face a wide range of challenges around digital and cybersecurity oversight. This two-day course offers them a unique world-class program on digital and cybersecurity governance in a collaborative, peer learning environment. They will finish the program with the foundational skills and tools to better perform their practical and legal duties as a corporate director around the complex and volatile digital governance risk landscape.
Participants will leave with a much greater understanding of how to govern the risks of digital transformation and cybersecurity. They'll also gain practical insights and advice that can immediately be applied in the boardroom to help with their duties and help their companies.
TOPICS AND SESSIONS
- Leading practices in digital governance
- Governing the changing cybersecurity threat landscape
- Crisis and non-crisis communications
- Understanding systemic risk and how to govern it
- A cyber-attack simulation
- Overseeing digital transformation
- Digital governance board composition
- Technology and cybersecurity committee charters
- Emerging issues in regulation and legal developments
You will participate in two full days of interactive sessions with lectures, case reviews, peer learning and a simulation that focuses on the key knowledge, skills and tools you need to understand and govern the evolving digital risk landscape.
This class will be taught by USC Marshall Adjunct Professor and DDN CEO and Founder Bob Zukis the leading expert and advocate on digital and cybersecurity governance along with several subject matter experts.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION